The world of link building is constantly changing. What worked in the past might be useless tomorrow, and what’s hot today might be old news by next year. Link building strategies that worked for a few years can quickly become irrelevant if they aren’t updated or replaced by newer techniques. With all this in mind, I’ve decided to explore new and emerging link building strategies in 2023—and I’d like your help! In this post, we’ll talk about five different ways you can build links in 2023: article marketing, guest posting, social media marketing/bookmarking/sharing/commenting (especially on Reddit), press releases…and more! We’ll discuss why each strategy works as well as its pros and cons so that you have an idea of where to start when it comes time to choose which tactics will work best for your brand. Let’s get started!
Article marketing is a great way to build links to your site. It can be used as a standalone strategy or in conjunction with other link building tactics, and it’s an effective way to get people talking about what you have to offer.
To get started, find some article directories online that allow authors to submit articles for free (or for a fee). You can also write articles for your own website and then promote them on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter by sharing them with relevant groups of people who would be interested in reading what you wrote.
Guest posting is one of the best ways to get your content in front of new audiences, but it’s important to choose sites carefully. You want to publish on sites that are relevant to your target audience and have a high authority in their niche.
When selecting guest posting opportunities, make sure the site:
- Has good content (original and unique) – This one is obvious, but worth mentioning. If a blog publishes duplicate or low quality articles on their site, there’s no reason for anyone else to link back or share those posts!
- Has an active community – It’s also important for guest posters not just get links from them but also engage with their readers through comments and social media shares too!
Social media marketing.
Social media is a great way to build links. You can use it to drive traffic to your site and build relationships with influencers.
You can also use social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to create content that attracts organic traffic from search engines. If you’re not sure where to start, check out this guide on how to use social media for link building
Social bookmarking is a great way to get links, especially if you’re working with a smaller website. You can use social bookmarking sites like Reddit, Digg, and StumbleUpon to get backlinks for your own content as well as for other sites that you want to promote. It’s important that you choose high-authority social bookmarking sites so that the links will be more likely to help with SEO efforts.
Social media comments and shares.
Social media comments and shares are a great way to get links.
- Use the right hashtags. Hashtags can be used to find people who are talking about your topic, but they also help you build up your own brand as an authority in that industry or niche. Be sure to use relevant hashtags when posting content on social media so that people looking for information on those subjects will see it in their feeds and click through for more details about what you’re offering (or how awesome it is).
- Use the right language: You don’t want to sound like a robot! Write naturally, like yourself–but make sure there’s no swearing or anything else inappropriate because those posts may not show up as well as others do when filtering out spammy accounts from being shown within certain search results pages due solely based upon their content quality score algorithm changes over time since last year; however this isn’t always true depending on where exactly one lives geographically speaking…
Press releases are a great source of links and traffic. If you’re not already using them, it’s time to start!
- Write a press release for every piece of new content you create.
- Use a service like PRWeb or PR Newswire to distribute the release to all the major newswires (and their syndicated sites).
- You can also write your own press release and submit it directly to local newspapers (in addition to distributing through PR services).
The best link building strategies in 2023 include some old favorites and some new ones
Link building is an ongoing process. As you grow your business and industry changes, so should your link building strategy.
Link building strategies should be tailored to the business and industry. You can’t just plug in any old thing and expect it to work for you–you need to know what makes sense for where you are now, where you want to go in the future, and how those two things relate (or don’t).
Link building strategies need testing and refinement over time as they become more effective or less effective. This isn’t just because of Google’s algorithm updates but also because what works well now might not work as well later on down the line when things change again!
And finally: The best link building strategies will always start with understanding how SEO works today–both from an organic search perspective as well as from an “online reputation management” standpoint.”
We’ve covered a lot of ground here, but now you should have a good idea of what the best link building strategies in 2023 are going to be. If you’re looking for more information on how to implement these tactics, check out the resources link building